Saturday, April 23, 2016

I am starting again......

I have decided there is no cure for it.  I have to keep writing.  I have to figure out how to get everything I have written on paper into my blog, and keep it for perpetuity.  Why?  Because the Lord must have given me this desire for some reason and I have been avoiding the reality of it for too long. I have always played around with the "gift" but never dared to take it seriously.  Now I don't have a heck of a lot of time left but I must do what I can.
I always thought writing for me would be the GREAT AMERICAN NOVEL, or a biography but I realize it just ain't going to happen that way.  I write in spurts and in short papers on any variety of topics. I guess this is the way it is supposed to be 'cause this is what I do, and enjoy doing.  I am too damned prolific on Facebook, where nobody really cares and I waste my time iso doing something useful with my thoughts.  I am neither original or profound in my thoughts or my writings. This is why I have always been afraid of putting my thoughts down.  All the greats have done it all before me and the crumbs I leave at the table after digesting their wonderful works leave me ashamed .  So be it. I am what I am and 72 years ain't agonna change it.  I deliberately use eclectic grammar and word usage so do not try to correct me.  No red ink, please.
I will try to always tell the truth about what I am feeling or thinking, but I will also try to be kind. Just do not get me angry.  It upsets my little dog and interrupts my thought train
The things I care about most are in random order after:

God
Srini

I care about family and other people,Truth, Justice and the American way, All living creatures, our beautiful little blue planet, friends near and far(both silver and gold), animals I have loved personally and whom I like to believe are waiting for me at the Rainbow Bridge.  I have no prejudice against any group of people or nationality, religion, color, sexual orientation, political party,etc. as long as they too accept others just as they are with no assumptions.  If, however, one rants and hates against others, guess what????I cannot help ranting and hating against them.
I try to tamp myself down and even ignore those whom I feel express hatred or disrespect but it is really one of my worst challenges. I am working on it because judge not lest you be judged, but of all things this is most likely the challenge I will carry to my death.
I am interested in physics and metaphysics, philosophy, science, fiction, mystery novels, coloring, beading, religions.  I am a bit of a political wonk and cannot tear myself away from current events. This is why I never turn on the TV before noon.  I rest after lunch so can waste the time then.
This is just about enough for now.
I will try to blog at least 2-3 times a week.  If you enjoy reading my blog please let me know through FB, an Email, or comment on Blogger.  I believe you have to have a G+ account to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment