Saturday, May 18, 2013

I'm Sorry, but I am tired

I haven't posted for the past week because I have not been feeling well and have been getting up too late to post.  I may have to change my blogging time or just get more energy.  It is not funny, but I had so much energy on the prednazone.  I really wish it could have lasted.  I wish there were a safe vitamin with the same results.  This stupid disease(COPD), I caused myself really has had some negative results for me.  Not only difficulty in breathing but amazing lack of energy.  The only time I feel like my normal self is when I have been up one hour, until about 4 hours later.  It is all downhill from then.  I sleep or rest in the afternoon and go to bed early but I am definitely operating at diminished capacity.  I don't really care, either, about a lot of things I used to.  I don't know if this is normal aging or slow death by asphyxiation.  Well, I'll worry about that tomorrow.  I need to do some other things right now, while I have the energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment